The purpose of Bethany Baptist Church is to bring glory to God by making disciples who reflect the character and priorities of Jesus Christ.
The Women's Ministry works to do this through:
- Promoting personal and spiritual growth in the lives of the BBC women through teaching, mentoring and prayer
- Promoting and supporting groups within the church that minister to women
- Providing an informal setting where women of all cultures and circumstances can find friendship and fellowship
- Demonstrating God’s love to our neighbours, friends, relatives and surrounding community by assisting them to meet legitimate physical and spiritual needs
- Assisting in leading women to personal faith in Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19-20)
Reading good books to build our faith and spur each other on is so important.
As a woman of BBC, we encourage you, whether you are young or "younger" to take up this reading challenge and share your journey with at least one of your Sisters here at BBC. Remember that each of us has been uniquely shaped. Our schedules, routines, priorities, and plans may not look the same. If the Bible is the only book you read this year, then celebrate and talk about your experience with a cherished Sister to be encouraged and encourage her. Most of all - ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Follow this link to find a bible reading plan suited for you... https://www.ligonier.org/blog/bible-reading-plans/
If you are looking for a place to get connected with other women contact the Women's Ministry Team.
To contact our team visit our FB page @BBCWomen or through our church office.